View Single Post
Old 2013-07-04, 12:41   Link #221
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Actually this poll I am talking about is the official one, the other one with A-drei at the first place is done on a blog. For the new poll it Saki first, L-elf second and harutu third.
Let me guess, this "official" poll you're talking about is this one, right?

TL:
1. Saki
2. L-Elf
3. Haruto
4. A-Drei
5. Liselotte
6. Shoko
7. Akira
8. Raizou
9. Takahi
10. Marie
(There are more, but I skipped them since I'm not that virtuous to give people the link w)

I don't know if you get this from MAL, but this is not an official poll. This is a fan-poll, just like the Biglobe one where A-Drei is #1.

I have no comment if people want to argue about Shoko's popularity, but know this: other than poll from magazines or poll directly from official site, everything else is fan-made poll. In so far, you can only but hope any of VVV characters go in top 10 of Newtype, which is like the only magazine whom VVV female characters has highest chance of getting into top 10 this season.

(And even when you account magazine poll, which is the closest to 'official poll' when there is no officially sourced poll, you have to remember exactly whom is the target demographic of the magazine before you can make reasonable deduction on popularity)