View Single Post
Old 2012-01-11, 07:40   Link #4674
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Kenichi will have his rematch against Hermit, it's inevitable. Though I doubt he'll be fighting Ryuuto again; remember, Ogata has four disciples at his disposal, and one of them is Berserker (that definitely looked like his silhouette in an earlier chapter). He was tough enough in Ragnarok, now imagine him being trained by a master, and Ogata no less. Imagine him using Sei Dou Goui, serious suckage for Kenichi. I doubt he'll be fighting Chikage or Rimi (that girl you mentioned), but he'll inevitably square off with Kajima, who'll be his toughest and probably his last opponent in the manga. Imagine Kenichi fighting an evil version of himself, truly frightening.

As for Miu, if she does wind up as part of YOMI, Kenichi will fight like hell to get her back. Only now it'll be protecting Miu from herself. Though some would call it a lame Naruto-Sasuke scenario (which I've never read in depth mind you) I sorta like the idea. Might happen, might not, we'll see.

I honestly don't know who will be the disciple of Ogata that Kenichi has to fight..probably, the two most disciple strong that Kenichi has to fight is Ogata Disciple, and Kajima..however..i think that Kajiima is no longer a disciple...i mean...for me he is a master class...just watching his body and where has all the scars...i think Saiga trained he really hard....

Yes..you have a point.for Miu scenario..maybe you're right..if she go to Yomi..Kenichi will fight like hell to get her back, but what happen if Kenichi lose Miu in this Arc for the second time, and it cause a Trauma because he failed to protect her?is this perhaps may have an impact on his training..i mean, when Miu was kidnapped, we saw Kenichi in the school like a zombie...if you put Miu in Yomi, Kenichi is going to became a vegetable...but your theory is interesting indeed...and maybe this scenario can became true...

Damn..was much more interesting if was Kenichi that was kidnapped by the Demon...reset memory, killing intent full powers and berserk mode on...ho god...i want to see it for long time...see the true power kenichi without limiter...

Haaaaaa Rimi...ho man! she is hot!