View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 18:21   Link #224
Korps!
Ikarechimattaze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
I want Fudou/Appolonius to die. Seriously I still can't stomach the fact he lets poor Appollo die in his place.
It certainly doesn't help that the retcon makes him look like the prime reason for all the shit that happened those last 24000 years because he refused to take any responsability and simply let the Touma case worsen at every turn (like everything else in fact).

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
But Kawamori doesn't seem to know what reactions he want to cause and is writing just to cause a reaction and the reaction in this case happens to be disappointment and anger. A deliberate attempt to cause anger through conscious writing is different from anger caused by inapt writing, this inapt writing is more trolling to me than a skillful and deliberate effort.
That's pretty much the feeling I get from what he explains about EVOL. He doesn't have a clear idea of the message he is trying to convey and rely mostly on reaction inducing asspull.

"Dog is good! There's no way they will see that one coming! They will be speechless!"

"But what consequences will it have on the established story?"

"I can't answer, they're not supposed to think about that."

So is fudo a good guy or is he a bigger troll than Mykage? http://i.imgur.com/Bo2nU.jpg