View Single Post
Old 2012-02-29, 22:12   Link #58
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
Why does everybody think that every anime where the guy goes and grabs several girls will end up like School Days? I mean, come on, I could think of so many other possible endings for that in one minute...hell, like I said before, I seen people like Makoto in real life. Ok, maybe with a much higher social rank, but they just grabbed every girl every chance they got...and that literally continued until they were out of high school (hell, I won't be surprised if they went into college unchanged.) It's not uncommon at all around here for that to happen. Sure, anime is entertainment and not real life, but using someone like Makoto without some violent ending isn't that hard.

Anyway, like I said before...most harem leads are mentally confused fucks that really don't know what they should do. Harem leads are rarely good examples of "morals". A lot of them would love to fuck every girl every chance they get too...problem is that they are too confused to do so. I would actually love to see more anime like School Days...tho that may have to do with personal experiences.

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
speedyexpress48 is offline   Reply With Quote