Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-07, 18:16   Link #3681
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
well that would be good if i was making a vid, but i'm playing a game, so i need the crosshair.

XVM to show the tank types on the minimap is useless if you don't keep looking at it often. I can use the minimap and guess based on the list of tanks still alive, I still can wipe the floor against enemy tanks half the time. but ppl using XVM and still lose to someone using stock gui and interface needs to uninstall and start over again and make a new account.

no offense, but if they have all this high tech modding and still manage to lose becuz they can't play as a team, then they deserve to lose, even if they are on my team. I could care less, I don't even have to try half of the time to get at least 1 or 2 kills before i die, if i'm lucky i can even get top gun.

anyways my honest opinion on XVM is that ppl that use them and still sit back afking or something similar deserved to be killed by the enemy.
That's not what XVM is, are you even reading what other ppl are posting? XVM just tells you the stats of all the players, as well as how much dmg you do thru the course of the round.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote