Thread: Licensed Dragonaut ~ The Resonance
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-22, 23:27   Link #9
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet View Post
Sorry, but this whole "GONZO does bad animation" is complete bullcrap.

I'm not really looking forward to this (nothing to interest me so far except for Makoto Uno's designs), but I am not as foolish as to simply discount it because it's made by GONZO. On the contrary...
Come on the "Nonsensical Complain About Gonzo-Athon" has become a staple of every new series they make, same as the Sunrise Trainwreck Predication-Athon" and "Kyoto Animation Psyche-Athon", its tradition (and kind of outdated). Anyway Johnny McHandsome and Low-Cut shirt girl appear to be standing ontop of a manta ray flying through space. I have no idea what this means mind you, but it looks psychedelic enough to be an 80's mecha anime. I can't tell if the "Space Manta" is organic or mecha though.

I really wish early press releases would give us a bit more info than the vague picture with Male Lead and Female Lead looking dramatic. Something about the main characters disposition tells me he may be a bit of a nut job. He reminds me of young Sensui Shinobu for some reason and we all know how messed up that guy was. For some reason the girl is reminding me of NoNo from Gunbuster with both the outfit she's wearing and hair colour/style. Want to no more so badly....

Hey the info guy appeared above me. Yes, yes I'm liking Gotou Yuko and Chihara Minori appearing outside of their usual stable again (Gotou Yuko is in Dancougar and Chihara Minori was in Tenjou Tenge, but they tend to be typecast in Moe series a lot of the time). Time for these girls to show what they can do in a different type of series again. Daisuke Ono is good too, though if Sugita Tomkazu appears in this series I will have to shoot myself. First person to make the generic H***H* comparison gets a cookie, but it will be a burnt one that tastes bitter and unpleasant. You have been warned, Guwahahahah, Guwahahaha, oh man too hyper tonight.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote