View Single Post
Old 2015-03-22, 00:11   Link #166
Tormenk

Okay Inaho can actually converse with his eye now, that's a surprise but I guess it's too late after all the superscience shenanigans this show pulled with all the Aldnoah tech. Slaine's actions are hardly surprising and frankly it's good he's being consistent in going through with it. Asseylum's declaration after hearing Rayreglia's deepest wish is a pretty good development for her, if just for her commitment and responsibility befitting her position and her wish to bring peace between the two planets.

The romance angle is being blown way out of proportion with relation to the main story by the viewers beyond going "NTR lol" and "Slaine a shit" every week. As much as I enjoy the developments, the weak romance just serves to hide the mediocre development around the war, which really needs more weight behind it. Not a word from Slaine on his plans to solve the Aldonoah issue central to the problems plaguing the Vers people at this endgame stage. His decision to carry Saazbaum's torch was half-assed beyond enabling him to protect Asseylum and could have used touched upon just abit more. Inaho and to a extent the Earth side has been reactionary to the Vers invastion and very regrettable that nothing more was developed.

I doubt there will be a satisfying ending given the multiple issues to address before the finale but I hope those that are touched upon will at least be reasonable.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."