View Single Post
Old 2008-04-22, 21:55   Link #634
Caiobrz
Frantic Waller

* Thread necrophilia enabled *

Is it me or the fact that most of the time what is important in this show is "being worthy" and not love or feelings that matter gets the value down?

I was hoping for a good romance but boy, most episodes just get the romance to a sub-teen rollercoaster of "I'm not worthy", "he will be worthy one day" yadda yadda ... ep 14 where

Spoiler for ep14:

Since when "power" is important in love? this show is a step back in romantic anime. I know this is not serious, but I would rather watch harem where 10 girls like (for no reason, like real love) the lead dumb male instead of this where seams like Mamoru must prove to be worthy so the romance can hit off? I would look at the german guy on ep 13 and say "F-word your powers, we are together because we love each other, bite me looser" xD~

Most anime drag you 24 episodes of a love polygon until the male lead grows balls to confess, this drags 24 episodes so the main characters finally get what love is really about? The comedy and filler episodes were a lot funnier =/ ... 12 episodes for a first kiss? talk about dragging things up >.> (and dismantle that good cute feeling with the german insurrection on the episodes later, a.k.a. kiss means nothing unless you can turn into SUPER-SAYAJIN!)

><; would be so much better if this followed more like a Tsukiyomi ~ moon phase ~ or Narue no Sekai romance line.