View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 08:03   Link #49
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Just finished watching this episode, and it just reminded me why S;G is my favorite anime of all times.

Okabe was flawless since the beginning:
Spoiler for scene:

There i just couldn't stop laughing, haha. Then i was given some minutes of pause, where i could regain some breath, but it wasn't for too long that:
Spoiler for scene2:

And i exploded again, haha.

Then, when Okabe saw the girl looking like Suzuha and exclaimed that even in his actual time line there could be a time machine, and therefore all the 3rd war thing would happen anyways... that scene gave me a chill, and my mind played a flash of a new season about them trying to fight against SERN. However, soon after i was given the clue that she was Suzuha's mother (same looks and voice, fortune telling she's get married in 7 years...), and i was both relieved and a bit sad(relieved because, this way, this episode closed the series. On the other side, i kinda felt sad that i saw my favorite anime ending again)

Just because Okabe didn't hit a good enough score on my laughing, he just came out of the Drive in saying:
Spoiler for scene3:

In the end
Spoiler for end:

EDIT
Forgot to say: the taxi driver is a sonuvabitch.
But if she'll get married in 7 years,it would take an additional 9 months for Suzuha to be born so she needs to marry and get it done by March.