Thread: Club Wars
View Single Post
Old 2005-12-22, 17:26   Link #13
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
This thread is devoted to arguments about the show or characters...where clubs can battle it out...and to prevent spamming and ads in other clubs (ive gotten flamed for that)...
Sorry but all this thread will do is encourage the club battles to spill over into yet another thread. It won't stop any of the "enthusiastic debates" in the other threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalpha6
The show's going to be over in one more episode, why not pack away your flamethrowers and just finish it out.
Yup, that would be nice! Oh look, a flying pig...
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrencee
is there really even anything we need to argue about between asa and kaede anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
I think the purpose of the thread is the vain attempt to contain the flameing to this particular thread. I also think this thread will serve no purpose
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Um... Well... it seems like a flaming thread to me... I mean, most arguments were already discussed, especially in the poll thread. And MOST arguments have their own particular thread. So, I do think this thread is a bit unnecessary to say the least.
All true, but it hasn't seemed to stop people. I think we will just have to suffer the current debates going on in the other threads a little longer