View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 19:48   Link #2130
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Phoenix it said that because the anime adaption of Campione isn't an adaption of the Light Novel. It has the characters, but they been portrayed the wrong way. Story line is also different and some events changed. If I had room on my signature to add text, I will probably say "Anime Adaption of Campione destroyed the dreams of the Light Novel Fans".
Kadi. Your gender is so confusing that you end up being an "it".
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
That's a bit exaggerated. The Campione! anime has some differences compared to the LN, but its not an original storyline. It follows the novels. At least so far.

The main complaint about it usually has to do with the pacing and the fact that the studio took some liberties with the chronology. Some events happen in a different order in order to facilitate character introduction, which was unnecessary and made the story a little wonky in parts.
Honestly, I should have said it before somewhere, but the problem with Campione isn't the fact that it is different from the novels. A faithful adaptation doesn't mean good results, just ask JC Staff *cough*HnA*cough* . It is all about the flow, the character design, the plot holes made or not made, the quality of animation and the execution. Diomedia doesn't look as if they've done enough to make it good as a series slightly far from the original version.

Ah, and wanted to say that the OP and the ED are not the best (maybe aside the first 16 secs).