View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 01:25   Link #28279
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I said Victory was optional because it’s exactly waaay in the future and not really closely related to the more well-known main conflict involving Zeon. IMO That’s not a good suggestion material for one who just want to start following UC. By no means I consider Victory worst or anything like that. Victory is just not of immediate importance in the context of this suggestion for a UC newbie.

Also, I don’t think Gundam Unicorn is a side story. One reason is that we have the returning main characters from the main story (not just cameo) like Kai, Beltorchika, Bright Noa, and Mineva (if you want to count her). Also, the event happened in Unicorn took center stage, not just side-story-ish battles like in 08th MS Team, MS IGLOO, etc.
Ithink my arguement comes from the idea that after maybe one or two of those series they would no longer be starting out, and would 70% throught he series by the time they hit the last episode of ZZ.

I see your point with Unicorn and why you would consider it a main line series and not side, but still I do disagree simply because of what it was and how late it was added into canon.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote