View Single Post
Old 2013-01-17, 13:24   Link #58
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post

The 4 hokages sealed inside the death god must have a very extensive knowledge about the Narutoverse and Konoha's history. On top of that they are super-powerful, because:
- 1st was stronger than Madara and could control any bijuu
- 3rd was the strongest of all in his prime, and seeing how the old tsichikage had the best performance against Madara out of the 5 current kage i say Sarutobi was a beast. He was kage for a very long time, which itself is proof of his strenght and also he should know much about history
- 4th who was very fast but to me it did seem he wasn't particularly strong physically, however if half of the kyuubi is sealed inside him then his strength and durability as an Edo Tensei should be on insane levels which if coupled with his super-speed and teleportation would make him the strongest of all

Suigetsu even said that they could rule the world, if someone can use the 4 hokages as a summon then he has the stronest ninja team in history, so he definitely could rule the world.

Also using the hokages who died defending konoha to rule the world and rule over konoha would be a perfect act of revenge. It would be a smart and evil revenge that would fit the current Sasuke who after meeting Itachi is not a mindless killer any more, he began using his brain but his intention didn't change, which made his much more dangerous.

And finally who wouldn't like to see a big fight between Sasuke and Naruto where Naruto has to fight the 4 hokages and in particular he has to fight his own father who also happens to have half of kyuubi's chakra inside of him. Defeating these 4 hokages would also make Naruto surpass all previous hokages which was his initial goal in this whole story. ( also it would funny if the secret of how to bring a soul out of the death god was described in the scroll of forbidden jutsu that Naruto stole in the very beginning of the manga, the one from which he learned the kage bunshin )
I think you're taking it a little too far. I only suggested Minato and Sarutobi to be resurrected because they have never been resurrected before. I remember reading before that when you revive somebody, you can't un summon them and summon them back again. If that's accurate then that rules out the possibility of those 2 being re summoned by oro. But i'm not giving up on Hashirama not coming back to life. That flower Madara and Tobito have been growing is too suspicious. Plus, like you said, Hashirama was the strongest Ninja ever, and always one step higher than Madara, so I think he planned ahead after of his death the same way Madara did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
about the hokages being unsealed. i'd say it's pretty much bound to happen. showing the hokage monument in this chapter was pure foreshadowing to what the scroll will do. there's simply no way that the series will end will the 4 previous hokages in eternal torment and what better time than right now to free them? I could see a sasuke vs elder fight delaying the unsealing but then there wouldn't be much else in their way
I've had the theory for a while i've just never remembered to share it. I'm sure somebody else had this theory before me. Again, i doubt the first 2 will be resurrected because they've been resurrected before. But the most important thing from the scroll is the Kyuubi's chakra, Minato said he sealed half of it with the Death God or w/e. You see how strong the Kyuubi is at Half? Thats ridiculous if he can get back to full power.

Or maybe the scroll is something else completely.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote