View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 09:55   Link #71
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Oh god...that scene with Maria being tied up...0_0 Why must my favorite character be treated in such as way XD She's adorable =3 Well...at least, she is in my eyes =3

As for Yozora...just what where those 'few things' she did on the internet a while back :P

Sena...a troll? I can actually see it lol. I'm so glad their including things like this in the animes now XD

Jees, they really make it obvious that these characters have never had friends before when they discovered that cell phones can call other people, that part made me laugh quite a bit. And why do they all seem so surprised about the things their phones can do XD

So many questions and humorous moments in this episode :P Well, at least they were acting more like friends now instead of just throwing words at each other, it was nice to see Yozora happy and excited The phone part and calling Sena meat was pretty funny, just the constant whispering the a sudden MEAT to appear in the subs moments later made me laugh :P

Ending was rather sad, I guess maybe Yozora started to feel bad for what she did to Sena's phone? Either that or she was jealous that Kodaka was helping out Sena. I did like Kodaka's tone of voice when trying to comfort Sena at the end, it's nice to know he does care about her.

By the way, what happened to Kodaka meeting Sena's father? :P