View Single Post
Old 2009-04-01, 12:28   Link #536
oompa loompa

its been.. fun to say the least. there really arnt that many shows that maintain my interest the way that toradora did over such a long period ( its actually one of the first shows that i began watching when it was only 4-5 eps in), and my interest never died down, to me, this is easily one of the best of the genre ( granted, there are a lot of highly recommended ones i havnt seen) - though i guess i should save this for the overall series impression thread ( after i rewatch the whole series a couple of months from now ). its been so fun, reading everyones different opinion, watching the new episode every afternoon before going for late afternoon classes, and then often watching the same episode again in the evening, im glad that i have some good memories attached to this, besides the fact that it was a great show.

As for this episode, I thought it was a good ending. The pacing on this episode was good, and of course it contained one of the best kiss scenes ive seen in anime. I would love to see a little bit more though - post confession and time away from each other

Btw, it was never actually revealed what ryuuji was going to do after he graduated was it?

Last edited by oompa loompa; 2009-04-01 at 15:44.