Thread: Wangan Midnight
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-04, 20:03   Link #202
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by chain_smoking_gc8 View Post
One more reason why Takehito Koyasu should be the VA of Tatsuya.
This is one of those few shows where I don't have any problem with any of the VA's that are voicing a character. That said, I do see your point.

I have quickly caught up to the show. After watching episode 8, this show simply has reached an amazing height. In the past the shows of the similar genre had me entertained merely by those racing mixed with those delicious music. This show, on the other hand, is amazing because there is a new outlook to tell the typical outline the genre is so much comprised of. I know I'm not making much sense, but that's the best I can do with my limited capability for words. I loved..., absolutely loved episode 8.

Screencaps for Episode 8: Usually I don't put my assorted screencaps under spoiler tags, but I'm making an exception this time because it will give away bit of the drama that has played out in volume 4, or as in, episode 7-8. Note that the screencap is just from the episode 8.

Spoiler for "to click or not to click" - the choice is yours:
monir is offline   Reply With Quote