View Single Post
Old 2011-09-28, 00:09   Link #168
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowSmith View Post
I will watch it too in another few years. I think Takayuki is the one worth raging at the most. Selfish prick.
I'm at my peak raging at Takayuki (episode 9 currently), I feel so bad for Mitsuki, she trying to work the relationship and this guy is taking her for granted...

EDIT: Just finished the show and every episode was enticing (drama and emotions), the story itself wasn't bad, everything was consistent and felt realistic (to an extend). At first I thought, I would've disliked Mitsuki at the beginning to the end, because she stealing her best friends boyfriend (trope), but I couldn't, instead I sympathize for Mitsuki, more so than Haruka after episode 3 and on. I can understand Mitsuki actions and feelings for Narumi, especially given the situation they're in. There only person closest at fault here would be Narumi indecisiveness and lack of initiative. At first I sympathsize for Haruka, but my emotions were switch to Mitsuki (stated above), but the longer I venture into the ending, I became more stoic to Haruka condition. Glad Narumi finally realize his feelings were stronger for Mitsuki, when she was gone. I've in my life, took friends and relationships for granted and karma bit me hard later, right in the tush.

If there was something I like to change or add to the series, it would be the closure. In the VN game, Mitsuki ends up having Narumi child (boy) and she was reading to him Haruka picture book

Don't bother with the OVA's, its a alternative ending, where the first time Haruka awaken, Narumi broke-off from Mitsuki and came back to her. The story is very stale and boring without the Mitsuki and the pain they all felt, would only recommend the OVA's to die hard Haruka fans.

Last edited by vansonbee; 2011-09-28 at 04:45.
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote