View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 02:34   Link #89
Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
Wow. I was not expecting that. Figured we'd have a couple of episodes focused mostly on the battle against Caster, yet we quickly found ourselves with two more simultaneous battles taking place. The more the merrier though, especially when they're as flashy as Gilgamesh vs Berserker Round 2 and as dramatic as Tokiomi vs Kariya.

By the way, it was nice of Kiritsugu to first shoot Ryuunosuke in the belly so the latter would have time for a proper death scene and get some KUUUUURUU final words in before the end.
Yeah, things are moving fast. I didn't expect Ryuunosuke to die so suddenly. Now I expect Tokiomi or Kariya to die in the next two episodes.

It's weird that Kiritsugu shot Ryuunosuke in the gut. Maybe he wanted to see if Caster reacted and Ryuunosuke was really a master? Either that or he missed the chest because he was on a boat.

I sympathized a bit with Ryuunosuke in the end. He was a great villain and so, so messed up.

And Tokiomi..... I really wonder how much he knows about Matou Zouken and Sakura.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote