View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 18:12   Link #2112
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
That is an one possibility and there was another possibility of Japna surrendering eventually.
Then WHAT the hell are you complaining about? The same thing would have happened.

Quote:
Then again this is a speculation; however, I still think that a ten year old killing his father and trying to make a decision for entire nation is wrong.
His father was an ass and yet Suzaku still regrets doing it. So what is your point?

Quote:
Well to bad that is what Lelouch himself said.
And Suzaku said he wants to help people and yet you dispute taht. You have an interesting double-standard.

Quote:
He does think that what he is doing is best for Nunally.
Then he never truly understood his sister who said right in his face that his methods are wrong.

Quote:
And yeah I never said anything about him caring about Japanese because I know he doesn't care what happens as long as he gets what he want. But still later on he at least realized that he is fighting for more than his sister, which I think is a better reason than Suzaku.
Later on he did learn... Later on as in R2 that is... after Nunnally pretty much told him he was wrong.

Quote:
Yeah and what is the major differnece from what you said and what I said? Oh I am sorry I forgot to but the s at the end of think, oh my apology .
The difference is that he believes in a cause, not that he is right or perfect.
Quote:
Did I ever said he likes to kill other? NO, I said him killing other is contradiction of what he siad
Does he have a choice?

Quote:
Really ignoring the consent of the Chinese people despite knowing that Eunuchs was corrupted and he knew that Chinese federation will be absorbed into Britannia, he still let all this go without even slight hesitation. So in my view he does not really care about the view of common people.
For the one millionth time, Suzaku has no political pull at all. That whole thing was Schneizel's plan. And they weren't going to absorb the CF, just become allies with them due to an arranged marriage.

Quote:
To me yes as Lelouch does have some justification while Suzaku's reason is quite selfish. Of course Lelouch's action is corrupted but still it is just my view.
Then you are going with a double standard there. Lelouch is at least just as selfish as Suzaku. Except Suzaku doesn't use people like they are toys and then toss them away.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote