Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-02, 11:01   Link #293
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx
It is so not much as a rule, but to wield a Teigu requires great mental and physical ability. If one possess enough of it, it wouldn't be out of the question to wield two though so far there isn't any indication. We'll have to wait and see, unfortunately it would require us following the Manga for a while it is monthly after all.
Well, I'm not saying it's impossible, just highly unlikely given what we know. I'm sure if such a character should appear the Mangakas will have a suitable explanation. They have done an excellent job so far of maintaining a consistent world while still applying interesting twists to the plot. It's one of the things that makes this a great series.

Quote:
I have a question about that, if series if popular enough and the author is willing can a monthly series turn to a weekly series?
That's not really how it works. "Akame ga Kill" comes out monthly because it's serialized in a monthly magazine. It's popularity no matter how high won't change that. If Mangaka wants it to come weekly, he would have to move to a different publisher that does that.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote