View Single Post
Old 2006-03-08, 13:20   Link #9
poyorick

kj: Good points all, but I'd say that the late night airings, lack of censoring on DVDs, and bonus content on DVDs are still not what I was talking about (or looking for). I think it's great that the studios are willing to give a little extra for the grown-up fans of their shows and characters on these DVDs, but they still play it fairly tame.

Understand, I'm not a huge hentai fan. Most of it is too gross, graphic and demeaning to women. But something like "Green Green Erolutions" wherein the original characters are intact, the original show's humor/romance is respected but still "realistically" shows the consumation of the various couples of the show (without cutesy innuendos or fanservice-y cop-outs) is what I'd love to see from more of these shows. Not just more nudity, but the full-on act of lovemaking.

At the end of a full season (or two) of a fairly racy comedy with core romances that develop and (hopefully) resolve well, how nice would a capper OVA be (again, direct to DVD to keep the network censors at bay) that rewards the fans (pervs like me) with a special treat?

I know it's not likely to happen often (or again) but I, for one, would love it.
poyorick is offline   Reply With Quote