View Single Post
Old 2008-09-15, 20:37   Link #1019
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara
Another thing... can Rukia really be called a friend? I mean... have they ever done anything friend related? like hang out? shoot the shit? watch movies? joke about things? Laugh together? go to concerts? I mean the only thing they do whenever they're together is kill things, or talking about killing things. And theres been several scenes where when rukia is in the house with Ichigo, she just hides away in the closet while Ichigo sits and do his homework or read a magazine... They seem like work buddies to me or "comrade" for an alternative word. Where they only have something to talk about when they're at work, i.e. killing things.
The same can be said for Orihime...they dont hang out at all and before she got her abilities it wasnt like they were hanging out...they saw each other at school and barely talked to each other then...only when she got her powers did they start associating with each other.....Changing the subject The thing about Orihime that really bugs me besides her potential and stuff is the fact that i like ichigo i wish she would just move on already. I found her character so much more interesting before she was stalking ichigo. And when i look back she even seemed to be more confident and stronger before she got involved with him