View Single Post
Old 2009-08-12, 20:11   Link #18
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
Bakemonogatari is already completed in itself, Kizu and Nise is more of an expansion for those who still want to enjoy it. Two more books are planned next year (see above discussion). About the price... yes, the more I love the series, the more I hate Kodansha BOX.

You seems to be lucky to be able to pick up a complete set. I heard it's out of stock almost everywhere in Japan.

One Hitagi fan here. From the day I heard she's cutting her hair and gaining emotions back, I'm still trying to believe it's a yandere flag or get to meet kai'i the second time. Something isn't just right if Hitagi isn't emotionless. Just like how Hanekawa is switching to contact lense.
I'm a Hitagi fan too. It took me a bit to absorb it, but I actually like how it turned out. The Nise books were about growing up so I think it's only fitting that Hitagi got to grow too. It was what she wanted, after all. Had she stayed the same I think it would have hurt Koyomi since it would have meant that he couldn't help her regain what was important to her. The hair was just one more thing that bound her to the past she wanted to give up because she only get that style for so long because he mom told her that it suited her.

P.S. You don't mind that Goshujin-sama...I mean Hanekawa-sama....I mean Hanekawa cut her hair too?

P.P.S. Hitagi slips with Hanekawa's name and calls her Goshujin-sama and Hanekawa-sama since Hanekawa is her master in a sense. After the end of Bakemonogatari, Hitagi asks her for help in trying to learn how to express her emotions and in leaning how to interact with people again. Hitagi keeps it secret from Koyomi though. This situation does provide for some nice gags though.

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など……。

Last edited by ickem; 2009-08-12 at 21:23.
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote