View Single Post
Old 2004-08-11, 10:37   Link #1037
Tron Bonne
Rockman Lover

How can you say Naruto has more character than Sasuke? How in the WORLD can you say Sakura has more character than Sasuke?

Naruto- A basic boy manga lead. He is a head strong, loud mouth, airhead loser. He has the basic sad past, the "Everyone hates me." past, which has been done to death. His temperment is flawless. He can be whatever he needs to be at the right monment EVERYTIME. One moment he's a loser, then he's an unstoppable winner. He's dumb, then he's smart. He's loud then humble. He's like that old Batman TV show, Batman needs a spray to beat a shark, well, he happens to have his shark spray on him. This is Naruto's only real character problem for me, he always wins. He always does the right thing, he never makes real mistakes. He should have lots more depth to him, but he just isn't human. To every problem he faces, he never choses the wrong choice. Sasuke is much more human. He's had a sad past, and though he tries to hide his pain it shows. He's still bitter, like anyone would be knowing the man who kill his family is still free. He doesn't always win, he doesn't always make the right choices. I can believe Sasuke's character.