SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Online streaming my friend
Read this lol (and laugh at the headlines if you want to) :

Football fans 'red card' telcos

Quote:
While most people around the world are celebrating the imminent start of World Cup 2010 in South Africa, a group of Singapore football fans gathered yesterday afternoon to express their unhappiness.

Some 200 people were at Speakers' Corner in Hong Lim Park to protest against the seven-fold increase in the price of watching the sport's biggest tournament since the most recent one in Germany four years ago.

One participant, Ms Jess Chua, who was decked in a T-shirt with 'Show telcos the red card' emblazoned across the front, was there with her 58-year-old father to support the movement that started on Facebook.
As for online streaming, my internet connection is too FUBAR to be able to watch there. My ISP is similar to the one which offered that $88 fag deal...they couldn't even fix their server overloads despite offering unlimited bandwidth, yet they claim to have the fastest connection in the entire island.

What is the use of that kind of speed when the tube tunneling simply sucks?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote