View Single Post
Old 2011-01-08, 21:19   Link #70
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

So I translated the interview on the website with Souki Tsukishima, the scenario writer. Here it is.

Quote:
1: Please introduce yourself.

This is probably the first time most of you have heart of me. I'm the writer, Souki Tsukishima.
As I've written novels, scenarios, and game scenarios, I guess I would be called a "storywriter".

I understand that this is the first long novel game that I've ever written, so while I don't have much experience yet, I wrote to the best of my abiliites.

2:What was your first impression when you read the draft for Root Double?

I received the impression that "This is interesting!" and "This will be hard to write......!" at the same time (laughs).
But when I realized that the one they were leaving the scenario up to was me, I got really fired up.
That impression still hasn't changed. I'm still fired up.

3:Who is your favorite character?

I like all of them, but if I had to pick one in paticular, it would be Louise Yui Sannomiya.
She's a stubborn person with strong beliefs, and it was fun to write her.

4:What do you have to keep in mind when you're writing? 

First, I have to be careful that everything matches up 100% to the ideas of the world that Nakazawa-san has.
On top of that, I have to keep in mind to invest enough emotion with all the characters as I'm writing the story. (?)

5:Do you have a message that you'd like to give?

I'm still inexperienced as a writer, so I put everything I have right now into this complex work.
The staff was extraordinary and were equally helpful, and gave me great motivation.

"Route Double" definitely contains the spirit of the entire staff, and I think it's a good work.
To all players out there, I hope you enjoy it!
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote