View Single Post
Old 2010-11-18, 08:49   Link #19313
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yup, it's not just you. I was planning on making the MG 00 Qan[T] a first day release (once it arrives here in the Philippines anyhow), but I'm feeling the same trepidation from it that's mentally preventing me from buying an HG Zabanya and HG Harute: I just feel like they're dropping hints at releasing a more complete version of the MG, like the fact that the Quantum Burst gimmick for the arms and the legs are not mentioned on the manual despite them being present.

Maybe I'll wait a couple of months and see whether they do throw a curveball on us regarding the MG. In the meanwhile, let me just be jealous at the people already getting the kit
I feel the same way too. I keep on pressuring myself not to buy anything else just to buy that MG(except for paint and other stuff I need for the kits). On another note, so you also live in the Philippines huh? Where do you buy your kits? I get mine at my local hobbyshop or at greattoysonline.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Linjun View Post
So thats just a bad MG? Thats mean fans must wait until the next MG of QANT?
It's not a bad MG, actually it looks great on those reviews; it's just that this may just be another one evil marketing strategy being pulled off by BANDAI where the release the "normal" version pf the kit then suddenly announcing a better more "complete" version of the kit.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote