View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 09:15   Link #140
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by com_gwp View Post
It looks to me more like it's the commenter's own opinion, but it's true, the Muv-Luv fanbase is huge amongst the VN community. That said, SAO had a staggering amount of build-up hype in the months preceding its airing, beating all the other shows by very large margins. The community polls I've seen had SAO at some 50-60% of all anticipation votes, probably the most I've ever seen for a show in a single season. And let's not forget that SAO is probably the much more consumer-friendly show between the two.

In any case, I still think it's better to wait for actual figures. Thanks for the link
No Problems.

But yes. SAO is relatively safer. But then again, it's very, very early days. Whatever one says about this season, there are two mega-franchises whose first animes are being released, and a good number of decent animes, so I can't really comprehend why so many are predicting that this would be one of the weaker seasons.

Of course, I don't think the smut scene would appear in SAO. Except, perhaps in BDs.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote