Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-28, 15:01   Link #3536
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Indeed for example there was a risk of Oga losing his humanity and becoming a demon (the tatoo appearing over his entire body thing early in the manga) of course that was such a long time ago most readers have forgotten about it.
Neither from the Demon King's perspective Behemoth's squad must be pretty weak and, in typical shounen fashion, he most likely has a more powerful squad at his command.
I remember about the tattoo, it was in chapter 6. Though the only time Oga was overloading with Baby Beel's power was at chapter 37. The Super Milk Time isn't exactly power given from Baby Beel's, more like Oga went and drink Hydra Milk and went berserk. Not many side effects from Baby Beel's power to Oga I can see with notable harm.

As for stronger Demons, that I do not doubt. Not sure if they are allies though, seems more like enemies. The Demon Athrun in chapter 48 appears to be a stronger Demon and the fact he made a comment to kill Baby Beel's leads one to think their is a opposing group against the Demon King or Beelzebub family. Maybe Lucifer or another one from the 7 Princes of Hell.

As for the force contract, maybe I should have wrote that better it was early in the morning so my brain wasn't awake. Furuichi had informal contracts as oppose to Formal contracts like Oga, Aoi, and Saotome.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote