View Single Post
Old 2007-02-15, 19:18   Link #50
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrAYFoX View Post
Secondly, I think the reason so many ppl have trouble accepting Naruto's accomplishments is because Kishimoto has fostered a mindset of animonsity and dissapointment towards this main character. Just look at Ino's recent comments when Naruto's first attempt failed (she is like the readers talking in this instance). If he was always successful throughout the series and cool like sasuke there would be no prob. It's like if you know a screw up in real life and one day you hear they acheived a great success, you would be skeptical to say the least.

In this way Kishi has created a very different main protagonist, to which it will take many more successes before ppl come around. Afterall its been years and if you are so set in your opinion of him, it will take more than 1 arc to change it. Just a thought
I think what you said was reasonable. Naruto has disappointed me alot since part 2 started, but i know a turnaround when i see one.

Anyway, I think now would be a good time to switch to Sasuke, The last two pages are the perfect intro for a Sasuke arc. Also him not killing anyone..... makes me wonder if he will follow through with his vengeance. I mean Itachi is still his brother. If he has qualms about killing no name ninjas then I don't see him killing his brother with any certainty.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote