View Single Post
Old 2008-12-01, 00:46   Link #291
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
DUDE

you assume A-LAWS is the world i dont. Obviously there other factions countries ok.

Going by YOUR logic the best way is to get hunted down like a scrub. And what the hell with social backing they have that already. Look IF there was PEACE CB would not interfere as they do now so There is no peace at least not for everyone and the entire point of the 2nd season.

ANd there is also no point and flying instead of taking an initiative. I dont care whether they publish shit A-LAWs does or take down strategic points. SOmething needs to be done instead of hiding in the ocean or space.
Look "dude", A-Laws is a branch of the Earth Federation government, which is more or less the world. If you actually read the subs and paid attention to the story you'd notice that Sumeragi noted that people were experiencing prosperity and peace under the Fed. which was why they wouldn't mind if all the trouble makers from the Middle East were sent to space. Also, Healing Care mentioned this very same episode that having Kataron as their only enemy wasn't fun, so essentially the only conflict atm is Kataron vs Federation.
So it is safe to conclude that aggressive armed interventions would be seen from a public opinion stand point as needless and unwarranted, not to mention they are extremely risky. Celestial Being doesn't have the overwhelming superiority that they and team Trinity enjoyed early on in S1.

CB can't leak shit to the public because Ribbons controls all information with Veda. And they can't take the offensive because they are outnumbered and the enemy has equal technology this time. All they can do is run around waging guerrilla warfare, which cannot defeat an enemy such as the Federation w/o an actual army. CB doesn't have an army nor do they have any sort of backing from any nation or organization. They can't launch full scale attacks against the Federation because it is simply too big, and too well armed to be bullied into submission like they did with Moralia.