View Single Post
Old 2012-09-21, 19:39   Link #113
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
So I don't know what you're talking about?
Your vision of Japan seems to be vastly different from my real Japan.
Excuse me, I wasn't under an impression and thus ignorant. Thanks for the enlightenment anyway. And I believe I had retract statement this statement prior.

But let's get back to the story at hand namely the punishment in regards to child sexual exploitation. As I had point out, the punishment meted out for membersog what is perhaps a major production and distribution ring of the Kansai Enkou videos seems pretty minor in 2005

The main camera man/director/actor gets 10 million yen fine and jailed 15 years. 3 of his crew members who also participated in the filming get 6-7 years jail time. Very much piecemeal for Yakuzas. If such incidents in the west, I believe those 4 will cease to exist and never heard of again.

The law, in a way, is a reflection of what is tolerated in a society. And I take note that today, the Japanese ask for a rewrite of the law, enforcing stiffer punishment. But the Japanese is never known for being straight forward with their private-public face thingie, thus I will take their reprted sendiments with a pinch of salt.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote