View Single Post
Old 2008-09-28, 12:22   Link #977
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
I think that was a very good ending given what the staff have to work with in the past few episodes. Whether Lelouch dies or not (I'm thinking of more dead than not), is not the point. The point is he got to do what he desires to do the most: destroy and recreate the world, even at the cost of his name/life. It is very consistent with all his actions throughout the entire series. Lelouch, for all his actions, has shown that he has no regard for his own welfare and has always been about other people. This is what he wants to do and he is happy with it. Anything that Lelouch wants, I want.

This is a ending that has CONSISTENCY and CLOSURE. I don't understand the rage and there shouldn't be any rage. I have shown EPIC RAGE when Macross Frontier 25 aired because it has no conclusion and no consistency. That was a shitty ending.

Macross: BAD END 1/10
Geass: GOOD END 10/10

Well played, Sunrise, well played.

The only problem I have is with C.C....she seems so out of place near the end. Perhaps if Lelouch was alive with her, taking the secrets of Code Geass with them two into obscurity, it wouldn't seem so out of place.
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote