We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
http://r-s.sakura.ne.jp/w/i01.htm
New designs on this page
New designs ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I recently "re-thought" this based on asian mythology (I was reading some traveling a few days ago about temples and stuff), basically saying this like "the palace of the Dragon King" or "the palace of the Dragon God" were valid since they were close enough symbology wise (at least on the things that I was reading); if we go by the mystical jargon of the series we have that Dragon's are for about as broken as Angels, and that by "God" or "King" we have that it's just cheaper than regular dragons. This is, trusting the "clues" that have been thrown around and not taking them as Irony for part of the author. I don't think that essentially a dragon has to be in there, but it's more like a clue about what is on there hierarchy wise is as cheapo as a dragon.
Maahh~ I just don't want to overthink it base on only one word; Whether it's the Dragon King, Dragon God, Dragon Chief, or Head Dragon- it's simply used to symbolize a great power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
BTW, I suppose that people noticed that Volume 8 is one of the shortest novels content wise, right? Kamachi kinda tried to make that up by adding several extra pages (more than 20) with designs about the first 8 novels, for what I have noticed many of them haven't been uploaded to most sites that have info about Index (I think that even rainbow spectrum doesn't has some of those designs), one of the ones that caught my attention was :

The head is super big for some reason that made me lol
Well the text said that it was about 2m long; that's more or less a grown adult male size, and far larger than Touma who is only... what, 165cm?

Interestingly, I've noticed this before but I wanted to wait for the translation, the [Pendragon] (Yes, that's what I'm calling it now since Pendragon literally means 'Head Dragon') is made visible through the shape of Touma's blood which is similar to--

Quote:
Thinking up to that point, Fiamma let go of the left arm that was stopping the blood from coming out of the wound. At the same time, Don!! The blood splattering out along with the explosive sound drew the shape of a giant invisible hand