View Single Post
Old 2004-05-17, 20:47   Link #6
jennwenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbito2k
@kj1980 Waste of money, huh? Yeah, that's pretty blunt... not that I would disagree.

As far as this goes, unless there is a subtitled version of this, it really shouldn't be asked for here. Unsubbed video is the same as music - it's not released here but it's spoken for by the Japanese distributors.
There are subtitled versions (of the lyrics) out there. I haven't seen any on bittorrent for a while though. And all the fansubbed video here is just as easily "spoken for by Japanese distributors"...

I really loved On Your Mark and I'd love to have it on DVD. Nice song, interesting characters, so much plot potential. If Egao gets its own DVD, this should too.

And PLEASE speak in English! I love learning Japanese and I think it is a beautiful language, but this is an English forum and I doubt the original poster knows Japanese.

EDIT- I was in a bad mood when I posted that. What I mean is, if KJ speaks in Japanese, can someone who is better at Japanese than I am please provide a literal translation?

Last edited by jennwenn; 2004-05-17 at 23:09.