View Single Post
Old 2009-03-13, 14:09   Link #230
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreater1 View Post
Don't worry, he's just showing his troll bait.
And I was wondering where our friend Kaioshin had disappeared off to the past few weeks, seems like he's been saving up on plenty of ammo just for this, having a go at the series with every opportunity he gets. And the ending has provided him with ample supply to go all guns blazing and doing what he does best whenever it involves Kyo-Ani: bashing them.

Now don't get the wrong idea, I'm through getting worked up with his methodical bashing of Kyo-Ani ages ago, my time is better spent elsewhere, but it doesn't mean I hate him at all. Hell, I've even pos-repped him numerous times. So no offense, okay?

VRMN, just noticed your post, most informative. Mind if I use it for the pending "Ending Explained" thread please?
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=152

Oh, and I forgot to mention: Kyo-Ani has given faces to side characters that would otherwise be unseen, who could forget the epic trap that is Shima-kun? Though their most impressive side characters has got to be Nishina and Sugisaka, for some reason, everytime I see these two cute girls together, I think "yuri". There's even a DVD volume cover with them all cuddly. In the epilogue, they're even living together. What're they trying to insinuate? lol

(Please ignore the rabid yuri-delusional ramblings of this user. )