View Single Post
Old 2011-11-24, 15:54   Link #5
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Well, apparently the storyline contains much repetitions and "grinding" elements which may not be suitable for anime. *cough* *cough*
What Kyoani has shown they can handle repetition just fine...oh wait....

In any case Key makes me laugh so damn much as always. They definitely esteem themselves very highly and seem to get off on their own work (possible understatement here) so it's no surprise that they'd be so reluctant to hand these things out just like that I guess, but I also guess that it's progress that they learned like so many others have that indeed Kyoani does not have a monopoly on good animation and adaptations. I think they'd just need to find somebody else who is actually interested in doing it and working with Key in spite of it's seemingly legendary stubbornness and egotism.

However are they looking for someone else? Is this interview possibly more of that classic style viral marketing that Kyoani/Kadokawa are infamous for and now Key is on board with them for a Little Busters anime? I wouldn't normally suggest to take something like this as a possible announcement, but it does have that hype building feel to it where the creators are slowly stroking their own egos at the same time in anticipation.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote