Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 03:08   Link #23767
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
I think Kurumu deserves tsukune much more then moka since she loves him even more then the world but can moka say that ? I would be really happy if tsukune ends up with kurumu not moka since what tsukune loved wasnt moka but her mother which is inner moka who doesnt really exist . Moka always triying to kill tsukune while kurumu always save him so i am pretty sure kurumu loves tsukune much more then moka could ever love him .
If that's you're impression then I won't disagree with you.

Personally, I think that you have disregarded the fact that Moka hasn't been open about her feelings for Tsukune, because:

1.) She had a much harsher past, then Kurumu could ever have - after all,there isn't something much harsher then seeing you're own mother be consumed by a quite monstrous thing, right in front of you.

While, the memory of that event has been mostly sealed, it still left a quite distinct effect on Moka's psyche, that prevented her from completely opening herself up to someone, because she didn't want to lose someone dear to her, again.

2.) Moka thought that Tsukune would sooner or later, run away from her, due to how threating living with her, was for him, once that has been proven false, it had been quite a huge effect in shattering her cold exterior that she created around her heart, which prevented her from showing her true emotions.

So, I wouldn't say that Kurumu loves Tsukune more then Moka are anything of that sort, since their past, is completely different.

Finally, I think that you completely misunderstood the Outer Moka situation, who definitely isn't Akasha, it has been mentioned that she has been modeled in Akasha's image, but frankly speaking, I have some doubts about that, since, there aren't a lot of differences between Inner Moka's "true" personality, which she has been hiding behind her cold arrogant, exterior mask, until the current arc, and Outer Moka's personality.

Not to mention that, Tsukune has fallen in love with Inner Moka as well, since he has the only person who hasn't treated both Moka's as two different people, and even after the truth about Outer Moka's personality, has been revealed to him, this hasn't changed, considering what has been portrayed, in one of the last panels, of the latest chapter.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-02-04 at 03:19.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote