View Single Post
Old 2007-05-13, 22:04   Link #13
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

I commented on the Wolkenkriiter, mainly Vita. It's just I'd be a one-sided thing I believe...

Vita loves Hayate, but I highly doubt she'll ever tell her and even if she did I don't think it's likely Hayate would like her back. I mean, Vita will never age (although I did hear rumors she can use transformation magic to appear older?) so... I just don't find it likely.

You can't really pair Signum with anyone, sure there ARE fanfiction of SignumxFate but I only see the two as obvious rivals.

Shamal, has little interaction with anyone besides Hayate so again, I can't think of anyone she would ever become romantically involved with.

Ditto for Zafira.

Same goes for support staff, they don't get much interaction except a few. Like Arf loves Fate, but not in a love-love way. It's a master and familiar sort of thing, although again there is fanart/fiction to support it but that's just fan opinion and no real evidence exists in anything to think Arf would ever want to be romantically involved with her master.

I'll have to disagree that no one will ever pair up. While there may not be any on-screen action, even though MSLN and A's were centered around friendship keep in mind in there, the characters were rather young. Now the old main cast are all adults, I'd find it possible you may find romance in it or at least suggested romance (Such as in the case of Amy and Chrono, you never saw them do anything lovey-dovey together).

Hey what's shipping anyway? I'm not familiar with that term in the least bit.