View Single Post
Old 2013-05-02, 19:33   Link #262
Icewolfnector

Ok I just finished this series yesterday as i didn't even know it existed before.
So what can I say about SSY?
It was absolutly AMAIZING. Such a good story and SO SAD
Even though Saki and Satoru became a couple in the end it still was very sad that they lost all there friends over the course of the Anime.
Especially as there was so much love in this group. Saki and Maria were so cute together, it almost killed me when the had to part.
But SSY also was the first Anime for me with a Yaoi cuple I kind of liked. And normally I don't like yaoi stuff at all o.o
This twisted world twisted my mind lol.
If they had survived, they all should just have made a big family of 5 or something XD
God, I'm getting to emotional here.

Also some pretty nice revelations. To be honest I didn't expect the rats to be the non cantus humans. But I watched the whole thing in a single day, so I didn't really have time to think about anything. Although SSY leaves you with so much to think about. ^^

Somehow the flashbacks at the end kind of had a feeling to them as if the wanted to say "we all were waiting for you Saki". As if they welcomed here after she also died. Especially the last thing Shun said.
Well, there is probably a lot of stuff you can prove me wrong with concerning this, but thats just my feeling about it.
Anyway, defenitly one of my new favourites of all time.

~ Shall we get going ,Saki?