Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 14:03   Link #17762
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

I wonder if the simple fact that Moka had Shinso blood was what prevented the regular vampiric factor in Moka's blood from killing Tsukune, as it seems it was meant to, when he reached critical point? Whilst it hadn't integrated itself with him at this point, it may have been enough to hold him together by boosting his regenerative capabilities, both physically and neurologically.
Shinso blood [which to be fair seems to be this manga's version of royalty/pure lineage] seems to carry some incredibly impressive regenerative traits, aside from the other latent potential it unlocks in the carrier(which from my impressions, seems to depend on the host; dependant on the host completely different abilities may develop, it simply reacts based on the personality and capability of the host).

If this turns out to be the case; its somewhat ironic that the one who can unlock the rosario, and Moka's Shinso power, is the one saved by the power it seals, much as the shinso blood seems to have saved Moka's life when she was almost stillborn, and Akasha was forced to inject her with as much blood as she could, to prevent her from dying.

I know asian writers tend to like cycles and transience, so I wonder if this was intentional, or is simply something that Ikeda evolved as an idea as the manga developed.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote