Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 03:12   Link #21385
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
depends on the part of the last two episodes... I do admit, Inner trying to imitate the rest of the girls( you know which scene that is) was pretty awesome
Yes, and her dialogue made it classic.

"Let me join in, too."

"Is it like, um, like this?"

"Um, it looks kinda difficult."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Speaking about Inner Moka, I hope that she will have some role near the conclusion of the current arc, and won't be simply reduced to the Damsel in Distress role that she currently has (as Outer Moka). Of course, all of that depends on how Alucard's awakening is going to be resolved along with the breaking of Moka's Rosario...

Well, considering what the breaking of Moka's Rosario means, I still think that Tsukune will come at the last possible second and prevent Moka's Rosario from being completely broken, but of course there is still the possibility that Ikeda would want Outer Moka to disappear (naturally, as an independent personality, since I believe that she will still be a part of the "real Moka's" personality), but naturally, it doesn't mean that it will be a smooth transition - but I think that the possibility of both Moka's merging in the current arc is pretty small, because Alucard being fully awoken, before Tsukune arrives there, would mean that we won't see him fighting Akua - and after such a huge build up to that fight, I doubt that Ikeda would do something like, not making Akua and Tsukune fight each other.
Yes, I would rage if Akuha didn't receive her much needed and deserved comeuppance, especially with all the crap she's pulled. Akasha didn't want any of this, Akuha's stabbing her, and Moka, in the back yet again. And, since she's a vampire, she's too proud to realize it. She needs a good pounding, and Tsukune's just the man for the job.

As for the Rosario breaking, I also doubt it'll happen here. I honestly don't see the purpose of Alucard awakening now, because the group is woefully underpowered for the task of destroying him. I've seen the theory that Akasha would manifest after the group arrives (and hopefully after Akuha is defeated) and essentially becomes the "weak spot," per se. Kill her, and you kill Alucard, so to speak. I sincerely hope that's not the case, because I doubt they'd be able to kill Akasha, let alone Alucard. And Moka would never agree to such an insane plan, which I say is not Akasha's style. I'd expect such madness from Akuha or Gyokuro, but not the legendary Shinso. If it doesn't happen that way, I'll be elated. Can't wait to find out. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote