View Single Post
Old 2012-05-15, 21:49   Link #1103
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Could be played later on Kadi, wouldn't surprise me. Godou has several characters in different areas, a God doesn't seem far out there. Though it could be over powered the harem. Here is the entire list so far in Godou's harem. Erica: Beautiful Blond and voluptuousness, Power Swordswomen, Blacksmith, High Level Magic user, cannot cook or do housework, and a straight forward women when it comes to love. Yuri: Brown Hair and beautiful with decent curves, Yamato Nadeshiko, Himemiko, a clairvoyant, a Tsundere, good at cooking and housework, no stamina, and shy when it comes to love. Liliana: Beautiful Silver haired girl resembling a skinny Model, Agile and Fast Swordswomen and Marksman, descendant of a witch having enormous magic, excellent with cooking and housework, and inconsistent with love. Ena: Beautiful Brunette and voluptuousness, godlike Swordswomen, considered most powerful Himemiko in all of Japan, and no lose attitude to everything including love. I put out the main harem, the others i don't know much about the others who have fallen in love with him. A God or a Campione being added next to the harem wouldn't have surpsie me in one bit. As well the harem needs someone else than Swordswomens. 3 Swordswomen and a support doesn't make a balance fighting force.
Reaper what do you mean when you state that Liliana is inconsistent regarding love? Does she get easly infatuated with men? or is her love mood-dependent?