View Single Post
Old 2013-08-26, 16:50   Link #5791
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow13 View Post
Johnny what i mean is that Kenichi learned some fighting techniques from the other masters but he learned non from Shigure he don't have to use weapons but at least he could learn from her about the weapons he is about to face like how to defend against them she is the prodigy of weapons after all what i don't like is that Kenichi have a weapons master yet he don't learn any thing from her and let's be real now if he didn't learn from her now that he is about to face the disciples of yami weapons group then when will he ever do that ,and if Kenichi don't want to use weapons maybe Shigure should teach the valkyrie at least the are willing to learn and they like to use weapons.
and SoloPanda by the time Apachai is done teaching Kenichi he will become some kind of undead fighter because he was between life and death all this time XD he may even became immortal like alucard ok that was to much but you get the picture
Since when? What 200 or 300 chapters ago? They haven't shown him anything and yet you expect Shigure too? Do I wish it would happen, hell yes! However, it's not going to happen anytime soon if at all since these master fights are probably going to last for weeks...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote