View Single Post
Old 2008-03-26, 16:16   Link #63
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayame_ View Post
I sense an air of ambiguity on this contest. It is pretty hard when you hit stuff on the borderline.

So I might as well try and clear mine up before I get too attached to my borderline render: Its from ef, really cute shot(see spoiler) but i'm not sure. Its lacy and sorta frilly, but then again it could be a run of the mill sundresses or sorts along those lines. A quick Yea or Nea from the higer ups?
Spoiler for render:
It's pretty, but borderline. I'd probably say it's ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyel View Post
To me is very clear now...

A good question to make before choose one screen is:

About the clothes she is wearing. She can use it in any normal situation? (work, sleep, school, home)

If the answer is yes, is better search for other screen.

@Ayame: Using this method. For you I think the answer is Yes.
Good way of looking at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
I'm still slightly confused, due to one of Renegade's images and solace saying that they were OK. The image in question is this one, where the character is wearing battle (ceremonial?) armor along with a sash of sorts. While this is certainly elegant and ceremonial, it isn't something that you'd see people going to a festive celebration in (such as a ball, or a regular festival).

Is this allowable? If it is, lucky me!
Well, we're dealing with anime, so some creative license is given. While that suit of armor probably isn't something you'd see a person wearing for a real life ceremony, it does fit the theme and isn't something people would wear into regular battle. So yes, it's allowable.