View Single Post
Old 2008-12-02, 18:46   Link #790
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

Seeing Loki in battle will be pretty cool whenever it happens. He is a combat summon, and now he has his life force rejuvenated so he's probably pretty tough. I also kind of want to see him flirt with Aquarius. I wonder how Taurus will get along with Loki as both of them have a thing for Lucy... Though really I want to see Mist Gun actually fight someone. I like that he waited until the end to make his appearance, probably because he is a recluse. Also, I want to see Gildartz soon. They have been mentioning him forever and keep saying that he is strong, but we don't know anything about the dude except they call him "oyaji". Finally I'm waiting for Mira to get pissed enough at Luxus to show us why she was called "The Demon". Elfman seems to have made amends with his past as he can now do a full body take over, I wonder if Mira will manage to do the same.

Any ideas on who the guy was in Fairy Tail 104 page 20 who picks up the magazine, says "Lucy" and starts crying? I'm thinking it is her dad, but I'm not sure why he is suddenly bearded and homeless. If it is her dad then there has to be something going on to push him away like that. I love the part of that same chapter where the news reporter asks Erza what her favorite ex-quip armor is and she replies "The Bunny Suit." -phew-

EDIT: Who will win the battle of Fairy Tail?

Luxus said the last person standing will be the strongest. I am hoping for a surprise winner. Like Loki which would make the winner Lucy . Or Happy. Who do you think will be the strongest mage in Fairy Tail?

Last edited by chibamonster; 2008-12-02 at 19:23.
chibamonster is offline   Reply With Quote