View Single Post
Old 2011-07-20, 05:21   Link #78
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
She said she lost the memories of her voyage from before she knew okabe. During that 1 year she still met Daru, her father, and knew she searched for him and such. But she lost all the other memories from her time period.
That's not what she said, and that doesn't make sense anyway. If she remembered Okabe and the others, she should have known she traveled through time and to had to search for an IBN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more it seems they botched it up. It could be easily explained that she might have remembered bits and pieces of her memory and pieced together her name from it. But having both times Mr. Braun refer to Suzuha as Hashida Suzu is really a bit hard to swallow.
That, on the other hand, makes sense. However...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan78 View Post
So far so good but I have a problem with Suzuha still calling herself "Hashida Suzu" in the 0.4% worldline. She shouldn't know that Daru is her father. Blooper?
This. After thinking it over a bit more, I realized the problem is even bigger in the 0.4% worldline since she never even met her father there. I'm aware I'm nipticking, but I like when everything in a series make sense, even the tiniest details. It makes a difference to me.