View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 01:48   Link #994
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Considering Rias' extensive pondering about love and being depressed about what likely is her arranged marriage, I'd say her feelings on the matter don't really differ from the norm. Being turned in to a demon hasn't really changed Issei or Asia either, so from the looks of it, being a devil doesn't really carry any passive personality traits as part of the heritage.

As for Issei, I don't really get the feeling he would actually want a harem. Highschool male fantasies aside (of which he certainly has a lot of ), as his incident with Yuuma showed, he would actually cherish an actual relationship were he to find himself in one. Given the apparently strong opinions he has developed on 'purity' (for lack of a better term) of romance as result of said incident, no, I actually don't think he would be all that cool with the situation either.
I think there's an interesting juxtaposition at work here with Issei and Rias.

You have Rias pondering about what a real relationship is, whereas you have Issei who has been truly emotionally hurt from a false one. In essence, these two characters yearn for the same thing in life, and I think this will further draw themselves to one another in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
What the heck man, if I was there, and Rias starts counting, I'm pouncing her, it's Glomp City, I'll be fondling her and mmmmmmotorboating like my neck is a power tool, and when she counted to five, she'd be like "times up" but my head would be buried in her big ones and I'll be like "what? I can't hear you, there's too much echoing in these mountains" and I'll keep doing what I'm doing until she tsuntsun punches me towards the skies and-.....
For some odd reason, I can easily imagine that. What was that saying again? Whoever pulls your head out of those will be crowned the next king of England..?
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote