View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 06:17   Link #996
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

^--So you're saying his parents are normally sane? But I thought only the fallen angels were the looney ones in this series. Makes me wonder what Yuuma's mind trick would result in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Nah, best butt -> Koneko... not that she has anything else
How dare you insult the neko-chan!

Quote:
Let get this straight, you guys support that Issei wants to be a slut, but is too timid and inexperienced ending up in an awkward monogamous relationship, struggling to fend off competition
What else does it look like? If Issei didn't have a brain freeze and just fondled Rias' big ones like there's no tomorrow, then I would consider him a god among perverts. What was that saying they like to say in manga, something like "a real man must accept the meal before him" or whatever the distorted version was

Quote:
School Days

incidentally by the same studio
Oh no, you just had to mention that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
anyway, at least we got to see Asia naked, two times even, which is much better than a panty shot!
But her butt was so steamy!

Quote:
Same here, like the perverted ones much better as well
They're more realistic indeed.
Dense ones can really go on your nerves with how totally dense they are. Pervert ones are much better there!
Here's the difference between a pervert and a dense dude. The pervert has priorities, and he knows what he wants, while the dense dude doesn't know anything, much less what he wants

In the same way the pervert has an imaginative brain, whilst the dense dude has not much of a brain

And yet quite often anime is so cruel to show us the dense dude having the girls fawn over him, while the pervert gets punched, kicked, and severe loss of nasal blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
...before the series inevitably reverts back to nipple-lasers and similar stuff.
Hey, don't jinx it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I can't let this glorious image go unnoticed any longer. I can't believe mangatron of all people didn't comment it. For shame!
There's always a reason for everything I do on this forum Like xatu said, I saw that image quite a ways ago (the bigger different one,thanks to Dahak).

Now normally I would have at least said something, but the more I see Akeno in all her glory in these pics, the more it frustrates me because............I have yet to see her like this in the anime, why oh why can't we at least see her take a shower
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote