View Single Post
Old 2016-05-02, 21:20   Link #13
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I can't find myself getting excited for this at all if they're all prequel/backstories.

We already got Shirou's backstory, and from then on he was just in his blimp. The Lieutenant might be interesting, but it seemed like once he set up the current order and controlled the slates he kind of just sat around and didn't engage much. Ichigen would be fun to watch for maybe an episode, but not sure if that little group training could pull off more than that.

Return of Kings didn't really make me care at all about Green/Gray kings. In fact, the less I see/hear of them, the better. Gray MIGHT have an interesting story if it's before the Crater incident, but otherwise both seem like they'd be boring as hell.

That leaves Red and Blue, and I wouldn't be surprised if they get the most episodes. They're the ones we know the least about despite getting the most screen time, but we also know they've been around a while and have been active. I wouldn't mind seeing a story about how the Blue King is selected.
In other words, to animate the novels?
I guess that's an option. But I honestly prefer something new.
And cramming all those novel into one season doesn't sounds like a safe idea too.